(Sundiata Finance) – Fortis Microfinance Bank Plc has given notice of its forthcoming 4th Annual general Meeting (AGM) of members scheduled to hold on Thursday, the 21st of December, 2017 at the Neni Hall, Grace Point Resort Hotel, Kananga Close, Off Yaounde Street, Wuse Zone 6, Abuja, FCT at 11:00 a.m.
According to the Bank, the AGM will enable the transact the following Ordinary Businesses:
1. To receive, consider and adopt the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December 2016, The Report of the Directors, Auditors and Audit Committee thereon.
2. To elect/re-elect Directors.
3. To approve the appointment of additional directors of the company as may be further required.
4. To re-appoint the External Auditors for the Company.
5. To authorize the Directors to fix the remuneration of the External Auditors.
6. To Elect/re-elect members of the Audit Committee.
Also on the meeting’s agenda is the Special Business below:
To consider and if thought fit, pass the following as Ordinary Resolutions:
1. To approve the Director’s remuneration for the financial year ending December 31st 2016.